Preventative consultations, cardiovascular care and more. In-office primary care for ages sixteen and older includes, but is not limited to the following services.
- Preventive and telephone consultations
- Allergy and Asthma
- Cardiovascular care (hypertension, high cholesterol & electrocardiograms)
- Ear, Nose and Throat problems
- Endocrine disorders (diabetes, hypothyroidism)
- Gastrointestinal disorder
- General Gynecology
- Infectious diseases
- Labs (routine in-office)
- Neurologic disorders
- Orthopedic evaluations and skeletal disorders (strains/sprains)
- Respiratory disorders including nebulizer treatments
WHAT SERVICES ARE NOT COVERED?
- Casts, crutches, splints or health supplies
- Obstetrical services
- Non-office lab work, including reference pathology services and cultures
- Non-routine injections or inoculations (including Hepatitis B)
- Prescription drugs
- Services which physician determines in his professional opinion are appropriately referred to specialists
- Specialized physicals(e.g., DOT physicals)
- Worker’s compensation claims
- X-rays, electroencephalograms, or imaging services and cultures
*Refer to PTH Medical Services Agreement for a detailed listing, limitations, and other terms and conditions.